The Marquee – also known as 144 Elk Luxury Lofts – in New Orleans, Louisiana. The building, located in the heart of New Orleans’ historic theater district, currently operates as apartment homes and is expected to be a fully operational vacation ownership resort in the second quarter of 2019.
“With this latest addition to the Bluegreen resorts collection, we continue to expand our presence in this unique and popular vacation destination and provide our owners with more opportunities to experience New Orleans,” said Shawn Pearson, President and CEO of Bluegreen. “As the second Bluegreen property in New Orleans, it also allows us to grow our sales and marketing footprint. This acquisition aligns with our expansion strategy and further adds to our fee-based service business.”
- Tiki Taco's (must visit each time we go)
- Nom Burgers & Breakfast
- Hanalei Bread Company
- Lappert's Hawaii
- Waipouli Deli & Restaurant
- Brick Oven Pizza
- Gaylord's at Kilohana
- Kauai Sweet Shoppe
- Kalapaki Joe's
- Kauai Island Brewery & Grill
- Kauai Chocolate Company
- Kauai Backcountry Adventures (mountain tubing)
- Kauai Sea Tour Snorkel Raft Adventure
- Captain Andy's Sailing Adventures
- Polihale State Park
- Limahuli Garden and Preserve
- Kalalau Lookout
- Waimea Canyon State Park
- Lydgate Farms Chocolate Farm Tour
- Kauai Coffee Farm
- Koke'e State Park
- Spouting Horn
- Russian Fort
- Fern Grotto
- Smiths Family Luau
- Best of Kauai Tour by Land, River, and optional Air
- Kilauea Lighthouse
- Hanalei Bay/Hanalei Pier
- Island Helicopters Kauai
- Na 'Aina Kai Botanical Gardens & Sculpture Park
- Anini Beach
- Lydgate Beach Park
- Koloa Rum
- Sudz Carwash
- Sueoka Store
- Pohaku T's
- Living Foods Market
Éilan Hotel & Spa in San Antonio delivers luxury in an elegant, Tuscan-inspired retreat. Located in the Texas Hill Country, this stylish boutique hotel is minutes from exclusive shopping, dining and entertainment venues and is at the heart of an elegant destination.
Accommodations feature elegant furnishings and cater to owners with the highest standards. Please keep in mind that the Éilan is a luxury hotel. Rooms are designed for comfort, but do not include amenities typically found in Bluegreen villas such as kitchens and washers/dryers.
For your dining pleasure, Éilan Hotel & Spa offers two restaurants: Sustenio Restaurant and Mercato Café. Those looking for total relaxation, The Spa at Éilan offers soothing and indulging massages and treatments. Other on-site amenities include an expansive pool with private cabanas, and a state-of-the-art 12,000-square foot fitness center. Also, a steam room, a virtual golf room to perfect your swing and tennis courts.
Can’t attend a live webinar? No problem! You can view previously recorded webinars and tutorials in full whenever it’s convenient for you.
- Bluegreen's Vimeo Channel
- Owner Adventures: Autumn’s Glory in New England and Canada
- Owner Adventures: South Pacific Discovery
- Hawaii Owner Adventure - Pre-travel briefing
- Owner Adventures: Tall Sails and D-Day Remembrance
- 2019 Owner Adventures: California Wine Country and the Redwoods
- 2019 Owner Adventures: Galapagos Islands Expedition
- New Fall 2018 Owner Adventures Trips
- Wave Season - Princess Cruises
- Wave Season Presentation – Carnival Cruise Lines
- Wave Season Presentation: Celebrity Cruises
- Wave Season Presentation: Norwegian Cruise Line
- The New Face of Traveler Plus Online
- Preview of Bluegreen Website Reservation Search Improvements
- How to Book Bluegreen Reservations Tutorial
- The New Online Booking Calendar
- Bluegreen Online Booking Calendar - Registrants Only - June 2018
- The New Bluegreen Owner Website
- Advanced Features of Making RCI Vacation Exchanges
- Basics of Making RCI Vacation Exchanges
- Biennial Club Ownership Overview
- Bluegreen Rewards: Refer a Friend and Reap the Rewards
- Bonus Time at Bluegreen Resorts
- Canyonlands & National Parks of the West
- Cash In on Great Rates with Traveler Plus
- Choice Hotels Benefits
- Expand Your Vacation Horizons with Traveler Plus Direct Exchange
- Gear Up for Fun with Outdoor Traveler Experiences
- How to Book Your Bluegreen Vacations Online
- Instant Access -- Book Vacations Using Next Year's Points
- Maximizing Your Vacation Points
- Outdoor Sportsman - 2017 World-Class Canadian Fishing Adventure
- Outdoor Sportsman - Ultimate Pheasant Hunt
- Resort Renovations & Enhancements
- Saved Points Reservation Guidelines
- Saving Money with Traveler Plus Everyday Services Discounts
- Traveler Plus Alternative Vacation Options Using Your Points
- Understanding Premier Benefits
- Vacation Club 101: The Basics
- You've Got Points!
- What Is an Owner Adventures Vacation Like?
Information that Every Listing Needs to Attract More Potential Buyers:
Number of Points Annual or EOY
Anniversary date of points (aka Earn date)
Deeded location (Home Resort) Deeded week and unit
Trust Fund & Sales Type (or maintenance fee due date)
Maintenance Fee Amount
Are any Mortgage or Maintenance fees still owed or paid off?
Number of points remaining for the current year
Who pays transfer fees (currently $450)
For example: Resort 'x' 10 K points Annual, Trust Fund E Sales Type Y, Unit 807, Week 36
It is possible to sell some deeds. Sales happen all the time.
There may be only a few or even just one person that wants it, but under certain conditions it can be sold. Getting the best possible price requires some basic knowledge, encouraging a perception of value (where is does exist), and including all of the above information in your listing.
Many cannot be sold, but all too often people just blankly post that deeds have to be given away. Sometimes it is a seller’s approach that makes it harder. If you are going to transfer your ownership, are you willing to put in the work to at least try to sell it?
Even if you are willing to give away your Bluegreen ownership, and pay all transfer fees yourself, people will want the above information. (Below I will explain why.)
Buyers will find it helpful to understand the other side of the sales transaction. This also covers some details about BG, and might give you some things to consider in your investigations.
WHAT IS TRUST FUND / SALES TYPE?
• Trust Fund = HOW maintenance fees (MF) are calculated
• Sales Type = WHEN maintenance fees (MF) are due
All buyers REQUIRE this information. If a buyer does not match their existing Trust Fund they risk paying much more in maintenance fees. (Some trust funds have a base fee plus a charge per point; others have no base fee and charge more per point.)