- Tiki Taco's (must visit each time we go)
- Nom Burgers & Breakfast
- Hanalei Bread Company
- Lappert's Hawaii
- Waipouli Deli & Restaurant
- Brick Oven Pizza
- Gaylord's at Kilohana
- Kauai Sweet Shoppe
- Kalapaki Joe's
- Kauai Island Brewery & Grill
- Kauai Chocolate Company
- Kauai Backcountry Adventures (mountain tubing)
- Kauai Sea Tour Snorkel Raft Adventure
- Captain Andy's Sailing Adventures
- Polihale State Park
- Limahuli Garden and Preserve
- Kalalau Lookout
- Waimea Canyon State Park
- Lydgate Farms Chocolate Farm Tour
- Kauai Coffee Farm
- Koke'e State Park
- Spouting Horn
- Russian Fort
- Fern Grotto
- Smiths Family Luau
- Best of Kauai Tour by Land, River, and optional Air
- Kilauea Lighthouse
- Hanalei Bay/Hanalei Pier
- Island Helicopters Kauai
- Na 'Aina Kai Botanical Gardens & Sculpture Park
- Anini Beach
- Lydgate Beach Park
- Koloa Rum
- Sudz Carwash
- Sueoka Store
- Pohaku T's
- Living Foods Market
Can’t attend a live webinar? No problem! You can view previously recorded webinars and tutorials in full whenever it’s convenient for you.
- Bluegreen's Vimeo Channel
- Owner Adventures: Autumn’s Glory in New England and Canada
- Owner Adventures: South Pacific Discovery
- Hawaii Owner Adventure - Pre-travel briefing
- Owner Adventures: Tall Sails and D-Day Remembrance
- 2019 Owner Adventures: California Wine Country and the Redwoods
- 2019 Owner Adventures: Galapagos Islands Expedition
- New Fall 2018 Owner Adventures Trips
- Wave Season - Princess Cruises
- Wave Season Presentation – Carnival Cruise Lines
- Wave Season Presentation: Celebrity Cruises
- Wave Season Presentation: Norwegian Cruise Line
- The New Face of Traveler Plus Online
- Preview of Bluegreen Website Reservation Search Improvements
- How to Book Bluegreen Reservations Tutorial
- The New Online Booking Calendar
- Bluegreen Online Booking Calendar - Registrants Only - June 2018
- The New Bluegreen Owner Website
- Advanced Features of Making RCI Vacation Exchanges
- Basics of Making RCI Vacation Exchanges
- Biennial Club Ownership Overview
- Bluegreen Rewards: Refer a Friend and Reap the Rewards
- Bonus Time at Bluegreen Resorts
- Canyonlands & National Parks of the West
- Cash In on Great Rates with Traveler Plus
- Choice Hotels Benefits
- Expand Your Vacation Horizons with Traveler Plus Direct Exchange
- Gear Up for Fun with Outdoor Traveler Experiences
- How to Book Your Bluegreen Vacations Online
- Instant Access -- Book Vacations Using Next Year's Points
- Maximizing Your Vacation Points
- Outdoor Sportsman - 2017 World-Class Canadian Fishing Adventure
- Outdoor Sportsman - Ultimate Pheasant Hunt
- Resort Renovations & Enhancements
- Saved Points Reservation Guidelines
- Saving Money with Traveler Plus Everyday Services Discounts
- Traveler Plus Alternative Vacation Options Using Your Points
- Understanding Premier Benefits
- Vacation Club 101: The Basics
- You've Got Points!
- What Is an Owner Adventures Vacation Like?
Booking your vacation through the Bluegreen Vacation Club is simple. You can make a Points reservation in ANY season up to 11 months in advance of your desired check-in date. A minimum 2-night stay is required. Saved Points may be used for reservations in Red, White or Blue seasons. Some resorts may require a full-week stay. Click here to see a list of resorts with this policy.
- Premier Silver, Gold and Platinum owners may elect to use Points toward the payment of their Maintenance Fee and Club Dues instead of money (cash, check, credit card).
- May use only Annual or Borrowed Points.
- Saved, Bonus, or AIM Points are not eligible for this benefit.
- Points can only be used to pay Maintenance Fees and Club Dues when they are billed.
- Points cannot be used to pre-pay Maintenance Fees.
- Rates are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Points Payment Guide
|VACATION CLUB DUES||12,900||12,900||6,450|
|UP TO $200||20,000||20,000||10,000|
|$201 - $300||30,000||30,000||15,000|
|$301 - $400||40,000||40,000||20,000|
|$401 - $500||50,000||50,000||25,000|
|$501 - $600||60,000||60,000||30,000|
|$601 - $700||70,000||70,000||35,000|
|$701 - $800||80,000||80,000||40,000|
|$801 - $900||90,000||90,000||45,000|
|$901 - $1,000||100,000||100,000||50,000|
|$1,001 - $1,100||110,000||110,000||55,000|
|$1,101 - $1,200||120,000||120,000||60,000|
|$1,201 - $1,300||130,000||130,000||65,000|
|$1,301 - $1,400||140,000||140,000||70,000|
|each additional $100 or portion of $100||10,000 add'l Points||10,000 add'l Points||5,000 add'l Points|
- Gold owners may upgrade their exchange reservation from a blue week to a white week once per year.
- Platinum owners may upgrade their exchange reservation from a blue week to a white week three times per year.
- Owners must call Premier Services at 800.230.0149 to request upgrade.
- RCI and Interval International are the only eligible exchange companies for this benefit.
- Existing exchange company blue week reservation may be upgraded by calling Premier Services.
- Silver owners may change or cancel up to three reservations per year in a timely manner without paying the usual $60 administration fee or $75 cancellation fee.
- Gold owners may change or cancel up to five reservations per year in a timely manner without paying the usual $60 administration fee or $75 cancellation fee.
- Platinum owners may change or cancel up to 10 reservations per year in a timely manner without paying the usual $60 administration fee or $75 cancellation fee.
- However, all Premier owners must cancel at least 10 days in advance of the check-in date to prevent loss of Points for the reservation.
- However, all Premier owners must cancel Bonus Time reservations at least 72 hours in advance of the check-in date to prevent a charge of one night plus tax.
- All reservation types apply.
- This benefit is per ownership not per account.
- “Per year” is based on a calendar year.
- Bronze owners may reserve one additional Bonus Time unit for the same reservation period, once per year.
- Silver owners may reserve up to two additional Bonus Time units for the same reservation period, twice per year.
- Gold owners may reserve up to three additional Bonus Time units for the same reservation period, three times per year.
- Platinum owners may reserve up to four additional Bonus Time units for the same reservation period, four times per year.
- All Friends & Family Bonus Time reservations must be made by calling Premier Services at 800.230.0149. This reservation can be made with or at anytime after the owners reservation, subject to availability.
- Premier owner must be present, and friend’s reservation must be booked at the same resort as the owner’s reservation.
- Each date of Premier owner's Friends and Family reservation must fall within the dates of the Premier owner’s reservation (friend’s reservation may be for fewer nights and in smaller villa types than the owner’s). Standard cancellation / modification fees apply.
- If the owner’s reservation is cancelled the friends and family reservations will also be subject to cancellation.
- Standard Bonus Time reservation window applies.
- Commercial rental use of Bonus Time unit is not permitted and will result in termination of Bonus Time privileges
- Maximum extension is three nights.
- Owners must call Premier Services at 800.230.0149 to request an extended stay.
- Weekend or holiday extended stays at participating resorts can be requested at the resort front desk.
- Extended stays may be requested no more than 24 hours prior to the original check-out date.
- Stays may not be extended prior to original check-in date.
- The extended stay must be for the same resort and same villa, no exceptions.
- Same villa must be available. Relocating to another villa does not qualify.
- Presidential Suites qualify as long as the existing reservation is in a presidential suite.
- Premier owner may extend an RV site stay.
- No other benefits may be used in conjunction with this benefit.
- Extended stays are available for Point reservations only. Not available on Bonus Time reservations.
- The number of certificate downloads will be limited by ownership type and will be refreshed yearly.
- Gold owners may download one certificate good for one stay of up to 7 nights each year.
- Platinum owners may download up to three certificates good for three stays of up to 7 nights each year.
- Travel must be completed within 12 months of issue date.
- This offer is subject to availability and standard Club reservation rules.
- Minimum stay requirements may apply and may vary.
- Available inventory and participating resorts may change without notice.
- Certificates may be used for guest stays, but may not be redeemed for cash.
- Unused certificates may not be extended.
- Commercial rental use of free stay certificates will result in termination of this privilege.
- Presidential and Concierge units are excluded from this offer.
Subject to availability. Rates based on villa size at discounted Bonus Time rates. Rates listed in this brochure are based on a 4-bedroom Presidential Suite.
Presidential Suites Bonus Time reservations must be made by calling Premier Services at 800.230.0149.