- Written by: Dustin Rocksvold
he WYNDHAM Club Pass® program provides seamless access to more than 90 additional resort locations, which you will find in the following pages. Although CLUB WYNDHAM® VIP benefits do not apply at these resorts, you will still enjoy the Wyndham “Count On Me!” service and attention to detail during your vacations at these locations.
- Booking a reservation 9 to 3 months prior to check-in: 2-night minimum stay (peak season requires a 3-night minimum).
- The maximum stay for Wyndham Club Pass reservation is 14 nights.
- Booking a reservation 3 months to 15 days prior to check-in: a 2-night stay is required.
- Wyndham Club Pass reservations cannot be made 14 days or less prior to check-in.
- Canceling a reservation 15 days or more prior to check-in, the points and housekeeping credits used for the reservation will be returned. Reservation and Guest Confirmation fees (if applicable) will be refunded.
- Canceling a reservation 15 days or less prior to check-in, the points and housekeeping credits and all applicable fees will be forfeited.
- Canceled reservations using rented Club Wyndham points or purchased housekeeping credits will have fees spent returned to the original source of payment.
- Taxes collected at the time of booking are always refunded, regardless of when the reservation is canceled.
- A rervation fee ($49 booking online, $149 booking with a Vacation Planning Guide) is charged for each Wyndham Club Pass reservation in addition to the required amount of Club Wyndham points.
- Only Club Wyndham points purchased directly from Wyndham Vacation Resorts are eligible* for Wyndham Club Pass reservations.
- When bookinig a Wyndham Club Pass reservation, you can use points owned (Bonus and PIC Contracts are eleigible).
- Wyndham Club Pass reservations may be booked for friends and family by adding a Guest Confirmation for a $49 fee. This does not use your annual allotment of Guest Confirmations.
- Wyndham Club Pass reservations are not eligible* for VIP by Wyndham benefits.
- Many WorldMark resorts charge an occupancy tax on behalf of local municipal governments. These charges are due at the time of booking and vary based on suite size and location.
- Exchanges through Wyndham Club Pass must be made with points purchased directly from Wyndham Vacation Resorts or acquired from an immediate relative who purchased the points directly from Wyndham Vacation Resorts.
- Points purchased from a third party may not be used and Discovery members are not eligible to participate in Wyndham Club Pass.
- Club Wyndham owners must be current in the payment of all fees and expenses associated with their ownership and the Wyndham Club Pass program in order to remain eligible to participate in the program. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Wyndham Club Pass (WorldMark) Resorts
The table below shows the resorts available through Wyndham Club Pass. Click on a resort name to open the resort page. Click on the city name to open our recommendation pages for the areas the resorts are located in. Click on the state names to open up the list of articles with the state name tagged in them.